We have two simple primary goals as a recruitment consultancy:
- Identify fantastic opportunities with professional organisations
- Introduce top performing individuals who will make a genuine difference to these organisations
To consistently identify the best people in the market (not on the market) both in the UK and internationally, it is important we always look for referrals from everyone we liaise with. People know people and incentivising them to make us aware of genuine talent helps us to achieve both of the above.
For each friend you recommend to us who we successfully place within 6 months of your recommendation, we will pay you up to £500* depending on the basic salary offered for the job your friend is placed in. See below for the fees we pay in this candidate referral scheme.
Here’s how to recommend your friend/s
- Select the vacancy you wish to recommend your friend for. Go to the actual job page and click on 'Recommend a Friend', then fill in the form and submit it to us. All the information must be provided for your recommendation to be accepted.
- If you want to recommend a friend for multiple roles, please repeat (1) and complete a form for each role.
- We will acknowledge your recommendation by email. Within 72 hours, or once we have spoken with the friend you have recommended (whichever is sooner), we will accept or reject your recommendation by email.
- We will advise you when each recommended friend has started their new position and also when the referral fee is due to you.
- To receive your recommendation fee, you will need to send an invoice by post to Park Street People Ltd (we will inform you who to send this to) for the figure we advise you to charge (this will be based on the salary offered**). This invoice must include your full name and your home address.
- We will settle this by invoice by cheque sent to your home address within 10 days of receipt of the posted invoice at our offices.
* Terms and Conditions apply and you will need to acknowledge you have read and agreed to these before you can submit each Recommend a Friend form.
Please be aware of the tax implications and the importance of having to declare this as income to your relevant local authority; this is not a responsibility of Park Street People Ltd.
Upload your CV
We are passionate about working with the highest calibre candidates who are available in the market today.
If you can't identify a suitable role on our website, make sure you still register your details with Park Street People by clicking 'Go'.
Our specialist consultants are constantly looking for superb candidates to represent and we will go out of our way to generate opportunities for you when you submit your profile.