Reference: 06692 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 May 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for supporting the Project Managers across web implementations, as the company expands its client base within the professional services industry.
- Work closely with Project Managers to deliver website projects
- Help Project Managers define project requirements, prioritising and creating timelines
- Prepare project guild lines, schedule work flows in line with other business units
- Create and test template specifications across: CRM integration, website builds, email set up and configuration
- Attend Project meetings internally
- Act as the Project point of contact internally, effectively communicating between business units.
- Work efficiently on project documents, reports and monitoring
- Experience working with: CMS, SEO, CRM, are desireable
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 to £50.00 per hour
London (All areas)
- short term project into January
- Documenting the system architecture
- Writing user documentation
- Innovative platform
£30,000 to £35,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development on the latest technology
- Great working environment and really look after their staff
£300.00 to £400.00 per day