Reference: 06340 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 October 2016
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, Microsoft gold business partner as they expand their marketing team. The company is investing in marketing as the pre-sales unit, and heavily focusing on online re-branding. They are looking for a Website and SEO manager to join the team, and take ownership of their online presence.
You will be passionate about online marketing, with proven technical and design skills to regenerate websites.
- Website management
- Redesign the 3 company websites in line with business objectives
- Work closely with the front end developer, collaborating on technical and creative ideas to optimise website build
- Utilise Wordpress and Photoshop to facilitate website build
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and CEO to identify key brand focus, and business growth areas
- Manage and maintain the existing websites, creating content in support of the wider marketing team
- Audit and assess existing SEO
- Work closely with the marketing manager to create a concise roadmap for SEO
- Identify and optimise the use of SEO, training wider marketing team on best practice.
- Ability to read HTML code
- B2B SaaS experience
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£38,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £40,000
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business