Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 April 2017
- Global company in the technology sector
- Setting EMEA region web strategy
- Training and development
As Web Marketing Manager for this innovative global business, you will take ownership and champion the web marketing strategy on an EMEA basis.
Responsible for the development of web marketing, you will make EMEA websites a key revenue channel for this global business.
Key projects include a focus on:
- customer experience and improving the customer journey
- Digital demand generation
- Website migration
With proven experience in SEO/SEM, web development, website conversion, strategy, content development and website migration this is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level in a business with good staff retention.
Required technical skills include:
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£57,000 to £60,000
- Global e-solutions provider - a leader in their field
- Culture of excellence and trail blazers
- Unique stand alone role
- Working on superbrands
£35,000 to £40,000
- Enhance your e-retail communications experience
- Join a creative team focused on excellence
- Work on European wide campaigns
- Excellent benefits package
£35,000 to £50,000
- Company offers great opportunity for personal and career development
- Multi-award winning company
- Opportunity to use both your front end and back end development skills and work with people who believe in design
- Working with the worlds top IT and technology companies.