Reference: 06643 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 April 2017
As Web Marketing Manager for this innovative global business, you will take ownership and champion the web marketing strategy on an EMEA basis.
Responsible for the development of web marketing, you will make EMEA websites a key revenue channel for this global business.
Key projects include a focus on:
- customer experience and improving the customer journey
- Digital demand generation
- Website migration
With proven experience in SEO/SEM, web development, website conversion, strategy, content development and website migration this is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level in a business with good staff retention.
Required technical skills include:
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business