Reference: 06643 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 April 2017
As Web Marketing Manager for this innovative global business, you will take ownership and champion the web marketing strategy on an EMEA basis.
Responsible for the development of web marketing, you will make EMEA websites a key revenue channel for this global business.
Key projects include a focus on:
- customer experience and improving the customer journey
- Digital demand generation
- Website migration
With proven experience in SEO/SEM, web development, website conversion, strategy, content development and website migration this is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level in a business with good staff retention.
Required technical skills include:
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
London - North
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands
£57,000 to £60,000
- Global e-solutions provider - a leader in their field
- Culture of excellence and trail blazers
- Unique stand alone role
- Working on superbrands
£38,000 to £47,000
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Brand new role so lots of scope for development
- Perfect role if you are passionate about SEM/Programmatic and Paid Social