Reference: 09244 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 August 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 August 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer & Content Manager with extensive HTML knowledge to join an established company based near Marlow.
As a Web Developer & Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating and overseeing online content communications for global events whilst working cross-functionally.
- Manage the online event platform and develop new features such as website layouts and registration forms
- Create online communication templates such as email invitations and feedback forms to support event promotion and feedback
- Oversee platform’s web pages and additional WordPress domains
- Generate event data reports when required
- Previous experience in a Web Development role
- Proven background as an online content creator
- Great understanding of Event Management platforms
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- MS Office 365 proficiency
- Adobe Suite and scripting skills are preferred but not essential
- Problem solver with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply