Reference: 06488 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Healthcare Solutions Manager – Basic Salary + Bonus + Car.
As Healthcare Solutions Manager you will be joining a research driven organisation with a people centric bias. With this role you will be covering the South West England and South Wales region where previous working knowledge of this area would be highly advantageous.
You will be looking to join a forward thinking company and be a part of shaping this business’s exciting future.
- Identify and engage KOLs – establishing effective relationships with policy makers and resulting in new business opportunities for the wider company.
- Create and implement business plans for key accounts in specified territory consistent with National brand strategies.
- Work cross functionally with relevant therapy area sales and marketing teams to provide strategic insight and to develop tailored brand and customer focused solutions.
- Facilitating market access for both in-market and launch products including pre-launch activities to facilitate NHS and NICE adoption.
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts.
- 10+ years’ pharmaceutical industry experience – Ideal.
- Previous working background with the NHS – desirable.
- Expert knowledge of ABPI Codes of Conducts.
- Track record of selling into policy making organisations.
- Knowledge of pre-license / product launch activities.
- Full / clean driving license.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent international opportunity
- Working in a fantastic city
- Huge scope for career progression
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory