Reference: 07487 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 30 November 2018
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 30 November 2018
Market leading pharma company are looking to identify a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join a newly formed team who will assist different parts of the business in the roll out of Veeva CRM. This initial 12-month contract (either PAYE or LCC on an hourly rate) will see you join a forward-thinking biopharma company whose team are focused on improving the lives of patients on a global basis.
This hire will form part of the team replacing their existing data warehouse with a new solution. You will possess excellent BI analytical skills ideally with exposure to Tableau BI (other similar BI tools – Qlikview, Cognos BI, SAP Business Objects are all viable) but crucially, you will have worked with Veeva CRM previously. This will mean you must have worked in a pharmaceutical analytical role in your career to-date.
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Sales in current drug portfolio is strong with double-digit across major drugs in 2017 (and projected growth for 2018 being similar)
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
Ideally, you’ll possess the following key personality / character traits to fully identify with this company (and this role):
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and organised
- Adaptable and able to deal with pressurised environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Willingness to be responsible for tasks and your own actions / decisions
- Excellent computer skills; intermediate to advanced level Excel required
This role will see you working as part of a very busy, small team in the UK & Ireland business so interpersonal skills will also be seen as being crucial. Ideally, you’ll possess experience of supporting field-based teams and will understand the nuances and challenges of your role and how it impacts the business’ overall success.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£65,000 to £70,000
- Innovative consultancy
- Training and development a priority
- Award winning business