Reference: 06226 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2016 - Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2016
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
This is the EMEA SSC for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, Surrey, who are continually growing globally. We are looking for an experienced VAT/ Tax expert to work on a short, 1-2 month temporary project to clear a backlog of VAT receipts and expense claims.
Due to the nature of the contract, you should be living within a commutable distance of Frimley.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£33,000 to £37,000
- Fantastic career development
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company
- Professional, friendly and fast faced team.
£28,000 to £30,000
- Global enterprise.
- Excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally.
- Broad exposure in finance sector.
- Working in a professional, friendly environment.