Reference: 09399 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 October 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a Validation Technician to join a rapidly growing medical organisation in Wokingham.
Working within the Quality & Regulatory Affairs team, you will be responsible for quality checks on moulding processes and other production equipment and ensure these are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Verify production equipment and assist in managing validation plans
- Create validation reports on production equipment and its requirements as necessary
- Support in the review and update of validation protocols
- Recommend and draft procedures which could improve quality of the production equipment
- Background of working as a Validation Technician particularly within a medical diagnostics setting
- Previous experience in Validation of automated equipment/IM machines
- Excellent knowledge of working with quality standards such as ISO 13485
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Thorough individual with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply