Reference: 06804 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for an Ultra Sonographer to join a Private Clinic on Harley St specialising in Dermatology and Gynaecology. Working with Consultants, Specialists and other Radiographers you will provide the best patient care.
- Ultrasound examination reports such as TV scanning, abdomen and pelvic scanning, vascular, carotid and DVT scanning
- Communicate with clinicians, consultants and radiographers clinical findings
- Advise on referrals due to clinical findings
- Liaise with patients on clinical findings
- Maintain ultra sound equipment, cleaning and reporting issues
- Record new patient information and store images to PACS
Requirements for Ultra Sonographer
- TV scanning
- Abdomen and pelvic scanning
- Vascular, carotid and DVT scanning
- Musculoskeletal scanning
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply