Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 29 August 2019
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 6 months contract
UK – Veeva CRM Specialist - Business Operations | 6 months
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a dynamic UK Veeva CRM Specialist to join their team. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on a 6-month contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
Maximum total hourly rate for limited company contractors is £39 per hour (this rate is inclusive of all costs including employee / employers NI costs).
- Constructing strategies and coordinating projects to be implemented into the Commercial, Marketing and Medical team
- Leading training sessions on new systems, co-ordinating internal department meetings and maintaining all records and documentation as required
- Working on possible ways to improve the process of implementation of Veeva CRM system with
- Analyse and support on the other systems and software currently in use
- Contribute regularly to internal committee meetings whilst sharing best practice for new processes
Skills and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge about Veeva CRM system (essential)
- Experience with rolling out and setting up Veeva CRM system (essential)
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to train and teach others how to use the Veeva CRM
- Strong analytical skills; sales and activity reporting experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 1 month booking
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
Negotiable + Benefits
- Established company
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£22,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team