Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 1 August 2018
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 12 months contract with potential to be extended.
UK –Veeva CRM Specialist - Business Operations| 12 months
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a dynamic UK – Veeva CRM Specialist to join their team. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12-month contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
- Constructing strategies and coordinating projects to be implemented into the Commercial, Marketing and Medical team
- Leading training sessions on new systems, co-ordinating internal department meetings and maintaining all records and documentation as required
- Working on possible ways to improve the process of implementation of Veeva CRM system with
- Analyse and support on the other systems and software currently in use
- Contribute regularly to internal committee meetings whilst sharing best practice for new processes
Skills and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge about Veeva CRM system (essential)
- Experience with rolling out and setting up Veeva CRM system (essential)
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to train and teach others how to use the Veeva CRM
- Strong analytical skills; sales and activity reporting experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based - 35 hours per week
- Working on outbound calling for data and opt in verification focused projects
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£18,000 to £19,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with SAP &/or HR data experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- HR Assistant level role
- Research institute and 24/7 operational service company
- Using previous administrative experience
- Working within multinational and multicultural team