Reference: 06726 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 June 2017 Working for an inspirational new leadership team
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 June 2017
Working for an inspirational new leadership team
As a UK Sales Manager within consumer technology, this opportunity will give you the scope to develop the UK market for an innovative, high sales potential product. You will be able to build on your consumer tech sales experience across retail and ecommerce, whilst at the same time raising your profile within a competitive and constantly evolving sector. Working for an inspirational new leadership team, this is an opportunity to learn from the best in their field.
Generating new sales from lead generation to close, you will have strong forecasting and market intelligence skills. You will be an excellent closer with core skills in market mapping, business development and networking.
With an entrepreneurial approach, you will be working in a start up environment with great support where you will be targeting retail and ecommerce businesses to sell a cutting edge product.
You will already possess a strong contact book of key purchasing stakeholders in the U.K retail and ecommerce channels. You will also be able to travel on a UK wide basis.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 1 months booking
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£35,000 to £40,000 (£25,000.00 OTE)
- Warm sales role (selling training services to existing customers)
- 100% home-based (you must be based in United Kingdom)
- Excellent earning potential
- Ideally suited to a French native (business fluency minimum) combined with fluency in Italian & English
- Comfortable selling within existing accounts but doesn't want cold business development