Reference: 06726 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 June 2017 Working for an inspirational new leadership team
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 June 2017
Working for an inspirational new leadership team
As a UK Sales Manager within consumer technology, this opportunity will give you the scope to develop the UK market for an innovative, high sales potential product. You will be able to build on your consumer tech sales experience across retail and ecommerce, whilst at the same time raising your profile within a competitive and constantly evolving sector. Working for an inspirational new leadership team, this is an opportunity to learn from the best in their field.
Generating new sales from lead generation to close, you will have strong forecasting and market intelligence skills. You will be an excellent closer with core skills in market mapping, business development and networking.
With an entrepreneurial approach, you will be working in a start up environment with great support where you will be targeting retail and ecommerce businesses to sell a cutting edge product.
You will already possess a strong contact book of key purchasing stakeholders in the U.K retail and ecommerce channels. You will also be able to travel on a UK wide basis.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000 (£50,000.00 OTE)
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to English speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£28,000 to £35,000
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
From £25,000 (£7,500.00 OTE)
- A growing UK fintech business with great technology and business expansion potential
- A collaborative sales team and a company culture where everyone contributes to making it a brilliant place to work!
- This role has responsibility for a lucrative geographical region