Reference: 08431 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 September 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 September 2019
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a UK Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing/lead generation/sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
Keywords: Lead development, lead generation, sales development, business development, telemarketing, appointment setting, data storage, cloud solutions
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£40,000 to £47,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin