Reference: 07091 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 February 2018
UK Recruitment Manager: Nurses | Healthcare
As the UK Recruitment Manager, you will specialise in the recruitment of Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals across the UK & Ireland working in partnership with companies like the NHS and Private Healthcare providers.
You will be joining a start-up, entrepreneurial healthcare recruitment business based in Slough, who are fast becoming a trusted provider of experienced Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the ability to develop and mentor a small team alongside the company’s growth plans.
- Candidate Sourcing:
- You will be responsible for building the UK/Ireland candidate database
- Accountable for the identification of all candidates; utilising all appropriate channels including job boards, direct applicants, online portals and presentations – from small meetings to larger scale events.
- Candidate Screening:
- Screening against job specifications; ensuring all relevant qualifications and experience English language, OSCE etc.
- Document processing:
- You will be required to have sound comprehension of the licensing and documentation requirements of the UK/Ireland.
- Candidate Development:
- Identify relevant candidates and implement Development/Return to work strategies to develop UK candidate pool.
- Candidate Management:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process.
- Degree educated or holds equivalent experience
- Management experience is essential for this position
- Previous experience having recruited for the NHS; proven record of placing Nurses, and other Allied Healthcare Professionals.
- Strong presentation/selling skills.
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal, with the ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)
- PV Project management
- Fantastic step up in your PV career
- Leading niche CRO
£52.00 to £56.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading global pharmaceutical company
- Working in a growing fast paced, professional team
- Progressive, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extensions