Reference: 07090 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 February 2018
UK Recruiter: Nurses | Healthcare
As the UK Recruiter you will specialise in the recruitment of Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals across the UK & Ireland working with the NHS and Private Hospitals.
You will be joining a start-up, entrepreneurial healthcare recruitment business based in Slough, who are fast becoming a trusted provider of experienced nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Candidate Sourcing:
- You will be responsible for building the UK/Ireland candidate database
- Accountable for the identification of all candidates; utilising all appropriate channels including job boards, direct applicants, online portals and presentations – from small meetings to larger scale events.
- Candidate Screening:
- Screening against job specifications; ensuring all relevant qualifications and experience English language, OSCE etc.
- Document processing:
- You will be required to have sound comprehension of the licensing and documentation requirements of the UK/Ireland.
- Candidate Development:
- Identify relevant candidates and implement Development/Return to work strategies to develop UK candidate pool.
- Candidate Management:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by maintaining contact throughout the recruitment process.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience having recruited for the NHS
- Strong presentation/selling skills.
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment
- Registered in the UK Medical Practitioner
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance