Reference: 08369 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 July 2019
We are looking for a Record-to-Report (R2R), Statutory Reporting Accountant to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the EMEA Financial Reporting Contoller, you'll be responsible for all transactional reconciliation, closure and reporting of (AR/AP/GL) accounts on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis to your seniors in the UK and US.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Maintenance of financial records, month end journals, P&L reporting
- Reconciliations; investigation of discrepancies
- Quarterly & annual VAT returns
- UK & US Consolidated Reports
- Process improvement
Due to the team structure with support both below and above you, this is a great opportunity to step into a more senior level role. In addition:
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- You should have Excel reporting experience (pivots & v-lookup); SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/International SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
This is an opportunity to step up in your career and should be seen as a medium-long term opportunity (3 years minimum). People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
If this sounds like you or you'd like to hear more, apply now.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£14.00 to £16.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to work in a EMEA payroll team
£23,000 to £24,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover