Reference: 07066 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 January 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 January 2018
Our client, a dynamic data centric marketing agency are currently recruiting for experienced and successful Phone Verification Researchers/Telemarketers to join their growing UK team.
Working remotely from home on a contract basis for full time hours; this is an exciting opportunity for a data focused Market Research professional. The core focus of the role is to connect with potential decision makers and verify information as well as get opt in consent for campaign information.
With keen attention to detail you will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home. You will have a background in outbound phone based work.
based research/telemarketing/outbound calling across desk and telephone research and strong MS Excel skills, the ability to use pivot tables is key
Market research or telemarketing experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
Keywords: telemarketing, research, market research, data, data verification, data cleansing, contact verification, internet research, event follow up
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 18 months contract with potential to be extended.
£45,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in Sharepoint
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis