Reference: 00158 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Our client, a dynamic data centric marketing agency in Berkshire, are currently recruiting for experienced and successful data focused Researchers to work on an initial 1 month project.
Working remotely from home on a contract basis for both full and part-time hours; this is an exciting opportunity for a data focused Market Research professional. The core focus of the role is to build and analyse large data sets. With keen attention to detail you will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home for at least 1 month with the potential to commit for longer.
You will have a background in market research across desk and telephone research and strong MS Excel skills, the ability to use pivot tables is key. Market research experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 1 month booking
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision