Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 8 August 2019
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Great entry level role
- Working with a dynamic team
Data Entry - Pharmaceutical Operations Admin
Joining a busy team, you will be supporting multiple internal units through the administration and maintenance of the current business systems and processes.
With this role you’ll be heavily involved in data entry and data analysis responsibilities.
You will be responsible for liaising with healthcare professionals to resolve queries that have arisen, and with other drug safety colleagues to ensure that reports are generated in regards to two specific units.
- Data entry, receipting, and recessing.
- Reporting and customer service
- Dealing with patient data
- Ensuring reports are generated.
- Clarifying queries that arise.
- Presenting one to one
Available to start immediately, you will be a proactive and detail-orientated individual with a keen interest in data entry.
As the reports generated are so specialised, it is essential that you have achieve a high level of accuracy in your data entry, and are able to cast a critical eye over reports.
Experience with Excel is mandatory for this role.
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
£50,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in business intelligence/reporting
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development