Reference: 08587 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 31 December 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 31 December 2019
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position until end of January 2020
We are looking for UK/English speaking Customer Service Representatives, to join a modern contact centre on a temporary contract starting on 6th January 2020 (until approximately the end of January), to support customers of a number of high-end, retail brands.
You will be dealing with customers of these brands directly via phone, email & live chat in relation to their orders and deliveries. Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
For those looking for a short-to-medium term role in the New Year, this is an ideal opportunity to cover the January period while looking for the right long-term, permanent role.
Please note, you need to be available:
- to work on a shift pattern between 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday + weekends for occasional shifts;
- to start training on 6th January 2020
- to interview on either 2nd or 3rd January 2020
Based near Basingstoke train station and the shopping centre, this is easily accessibly via public transport, including Reading, Farnborough, Woking, Winchester, Andover. There is additionally the Basingstoke Park & Ride for those driving
Apply here today for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing