Reference: 07048 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 January 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 January 2018
Why would you consider this opportunity?
- You want to work for a major global pharmaceutical business who are going through a consistent period of growth
- Globally involved with over 300 current clinical trials primarily relating to cancer therapies
- Patient centric business with a senior leadership team who are driven to follow their commitment to innovation
- You want to work for a company who embraces diversity and promotes inclusion
- You would value having an environment where clear and open communication is prioritised at all levels of the organisation
What skills will you bring to this role?
- Significant experience of planning and running clinical trials in the UK & Ireland
- Proven manager having led Clinical and Investigator Research Teams in your previous roles
- Strong budget management skills
- Strategic leadership capabilities having worked in a senior capacity in a global medical team
- You'll possess a firm understanding of the research process and regulations that apply to clinical investigations
- Able to give clear examples of successfully executing clinical research projects
Essential Regulations and Guidelines
- GCP standards
- ABPI (IPHA) Code of Practice
What will your character be like?
- A driven, determined and passionate pharma leader
- Always looking to work in an inclusive manner
- Take an open approach to management using exceptional communication skills to give a consistent and clear message to all stakeholders
- Prepared to work flexibly to ensure a results orientated approach is consistently applied
- Always professional with the highest moral standards
For further details about this 12 month, temporary opportunity, please apply today. You will be joining a leader in the global pharmaceutical industry who are a powerhouse of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Clinical trials, clinical research, clinical project management, investigator led studies, GCP standards, ABPI, clinical development, budget management, trials budgets, process improvement, process change, clinical leadership, clinical trial design, statistics, pharmacokinetics
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Patient centric company.
- Fantastic contract position.
- Based in the centre of a scientific research hub.