Reference: 08479 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 October 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 October 2019
As a Business Development professional, you will be looking to use your extensive knowledge of the IT sector and 1st class lead generation skills. You want to work for a company who are growing rapidly and are the leader in their Gartner Magic Quadrant, where you can be highly successful.
An opportunity to join a well established yet fast growing business at the top of their game, you will be focused on generating qualified leads and actionable information that the EMEA sales team can convert in to sales.
Highly motivated, tenacious and with excellent communication and questioning skills, you will have worked in a similar role with a focus on phone based communication and either business development or outbound customer service experience.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: Sales development, lead generation, telemarketing, internal sales, business development, targets, cold calling, lead qualification, lead development, outbound customer service.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses to generate interest in companies products
- German language spoken and written skills are essential with Dutch and Polish being desirable but not essential
- Hunter style candidate wanted, eager to over exceed targets
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 1 month booking
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone