Reference: 08479 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 October 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 October 2019
As a Business Development professional, you will be looking to use your extensive knowledge of the IT sector and 1st class lead generation skills. You want to work for a company who are growing rapidly and are the leader in their Gartner Magic Quadrant, where you can be highly successful.
An opportunity to join a well established yet fast growing business at the top of their game, you will be focused on generating qualified leads and actionable information that the EMEA sales team can convert in to sales.
Highly motivated, tenacious and with excellent communication and questioning skills, you will have worked in a similar role with a focus on phone based communication and either business development or outbound customer service experience.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: Sales development, lead generation, telemarketing, internal sales, business development, targets, cold calling, lead qualification, lead development, outbound customer service.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products
£12.43 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students