Reference: 06599 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to become an integral member of a rapidly developing eCommerce company.
Reporting directly into the Creative Studio Manager, you will work closely with the marketing and commercial teams across the website redevelopment and maintenance.
- Work closely with the product marketing and UX teams across the new branding
- Implement such branding across pages, including formatting, content and layout.
- Ensure the website reflects this new branding and messaging, overseeing production of web design
- Take ownership of CMS and UI, optimising customer experience.
- 2-3 years UI design experience
- Good understanding of UI's relation with UX, SEO and CMS
- Experience working across a busy eCommerce site
- CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative Suits
- Good communication skills and innovation
- Ability to work with speed and agility.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 to £20,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering