Reference: 07008 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 November 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 November 2017
Our client, a dynamic data centric marketing agency are currently recruiting for experienced and successful Phone Verification Researchers/Telemarketers with fluent Turkish to join their growing team.
Working remotely from home on a contract basis for full time hours; this is an exciting opportunity for a data focused telemarketing or market research professional. The core focus of the role is to connect with potential decision makers and verify information as well as get opt in consent for campaign information.
With keen attention to detail you will identify data gaps and make opt-in calls through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home. You will have a background in outbound phone based work.
You will have research/telemarketing/outbound calling across desk and telephone research and strong MS Excel skills, the ability to sort and filter data on Excel is key.
Market research or telemarketing experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
Keywords: telemarketing, research, market research, data, data verification, data cleansing, contact verification, internet research, event follow up
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in Sharepoint
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research