Reference: 06552 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 February 2017
An established service provider with offices worldwide is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their accounts team. This position will cover maternity leave and is being offered on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working in a Head Office accounts team the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and will have had multi-company and multi-currency exposure.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Arranging intercompany cash settlements
- Completing monthly and quarterly tax returns
- Monitoring expenses
- Preparing commission statements
- Preparing reconciliations
You will work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own initiative and be happy to take on ad-hoc accounts tasks as required. You will have excellent Excel skills with experience of Agresso being seen as advantageous, however not essential.
In return our client is offering the opportunity to work in a modern office environment and you will be paid a competitive salary and range of benefits. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Interesting and varied workload
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£27,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in last 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£31,500 to £38,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Change management across systems, transitions and future migrations
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover