Reference: 08483 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 9 October 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 9 October 2019
Trials Administrator | Pharmaceutical 6 months contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Biopharmaceutical company who specialise in Oncology and Haematology studies. The main focus of this role will be to provide full administrative support to the Investigator Research (IR) Team whilst working closely with the Contracts Team to develop IIT documents and raise contracts.
The role is based in Uxbridge where you will be joining the Medical department and supporting teams contributing towards drug development.
- Support the Associate Director of Investigative Research and wider IR team in all administrative duties.
- You will be responsible for transferring existing paper files to an electronic format.
- Maintain and manage paper and electronic IIT documentation.
- Preparing and tracking of confidentiality agreements, raising development contracts.
- Ordering and auditing supplies, account administration and monthly IR meeting administration.
- Strong administration background – ideally holding an interest in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Someone passionate about the work they do.
- Excellent communication ability – written and oral.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office / Adobe.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence and wellbeing
- Modern working environment with state of the art laboratories and equipment
- Innovative biotechnology business with a great target pipeline
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£40.00 to £43.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team