Reference: 09405 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 November 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 November 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Trial Supplies Manager to join their team in Uxbridge. This role is being offered on £34.50 per hour + holiday pay + pension for PAYE and £45 per hour (umbrella). Please note that no limited company contractors can be considered as the role is inside IR35.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Manage clinical supply strategies within clinical studies whilst ensuring these delivered in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Create clinical development timelines and proactively identify strategies and solutions for any issues that may arise
- Support the creation of medical protocols drafts and in the developing of package and label outlines
- Act as the clinical supplies point of contact and liaise with external vendors and services
- Ensure all products meet protocols and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience in a clinical development role within a pharmaceutical setting
- Strong knowledge of clinical supply and drug development processes
- Understanding of global regulatory requirements
- Previous experience in planning and managing clinical studies strategies
- Preferably, good knowledge of IRT and CTMS systems
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £45,000