Reference: 07432 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 29 October 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 29 October 2018
We are looking for a Treasury & Reconciliations Clerk to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all bank account movements in SAP, both into and out of the company.
You should have an interest in treasury of banking and have either experience in a payments, reconciliation or audit role before.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc; those with other accounting experience looking to move into a different area; those with a small amount of experience to move into a long-sighted business that will allow you to diversify in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- French, Italian, German or Spanish would all be a great bonus.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
Salary is dependant on experience, but is fairly entry level (think low 20s). This is offered on an initial 9 month FTC.
We will consider those willing to relocate. The office is commutable via public transport from around Gloucester city; North Bristol & Gloucestershire by car.
I look forward to receiving your application.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Minimum 2 days/week in the office