Reference: 07386 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 September 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 September 2018
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will be looking after payment, cash and loan management and ongoing automisation of processes in SAP.
You should have experience in treasury or cash management, ideally in a multinational company with experience with SAP.
This is a good entry level managerial role, looking after cashiers and interns both now and in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous system automisation, or continuous process improvement would be very useful.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
Salary is negotiable.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles