Reference: 07032 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 December 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 December 2017
Our client, an established outsourcing business based in Hounslow is seeking an English into German Translator to join their team on a temporary basis (6-month contract) to start as soon as possible.
The Translator will be responsible for translating in-game and other promotional texts, websites, or manuals from English into German. You will ensure translations are consistent with the source text, they are grammatically correct and culturally appropriate for the target market.
The successful candidate will possess native level German language skills and you will have a keen eye for detail. An interest in gaming or experience translating in the games industry would be highly desirable.
In return, the role pays a competitive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity to work in a dynamic working environment.
For more information, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Excellent training provided (grad level hire)
- Great, collaborative, working environment
- Friendly, positive and dynamic team
- Free shuttle bus from local train station to office
£20,000 to £24,000
- Established language service provider
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team environment
- Previous experience required
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change