Reference: 07641 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 March 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2019
An established language services provider based in Swindon is recruiting for a Translation Project Manager to join their team to fully manage and deliver a range of client translation projects.
As Translation Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing accounts and developing client accounts
• Issuing quotes, liaising with the translator to place projects
• Handling queries
• Proofreading and formatting translations
• Ad-hoc translation work as required
This company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and sociable team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
London - West
- Global business
- International environment
- Modern offices
- Full training provided
- Friendly team
- The company encourage progression within the business
- Hours of work: 10am-6.30pm Monday - Friday