Reference: 07328 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2018
An established language services provider based in Swindon is recruiting for a Translation Project Manager to join their team to fully manage and deliver a range of client translation projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English, ideally combined with one of the following preferred languages: Chinese, German or Arabic. Please note; all languages will be considered for this particular hire.
You will have previously managed translation projects and be happy to work in a small team environment.
As Translation Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing client accounts
• Issuing quotes, liaising with the translator to place projects
• Handling queries
• Quality assurance checks of translations
This company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and sociable team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes