Reference: 06738 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 June 2017
An established language services provider based in Swindon is recruiting for a Translation Project Manager to join their team to fully manage and deliver a range of client translation projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills in English, ideally combined with one of the following preferred languages: Spanish, Chinese, German or Arabic. Please note; all languages will be considered for this particular hire.
You will have previously managed translation projects and be happy to work in a small team environment.
As Translation Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing accounts and developing client accounts
• Issuing quotes, liaising with the translator to place projects
• Handling queries
• Proofreading and formatting translations
• Ad-hoc translation work as required
This company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and sociable team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Previous experience as a Translation Project Manager required
- Excellent training provided
- Great, collaborative, working environment
- Friendly, positive and dynamic team
£24,000 to £28,000
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training provided
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Parking on site