Reference: 09119 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 June 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 June 2021
Our client, an established language services provider based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Working in small and friendly team the successful candidate will be responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously and overseeing the project from beginning to end ensuring deadlines are met.
Tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing estimates and quotes for clients
- Selecting the most appropriate translator and negotiating best prices
- Booking freelance translators then fully briefing them on projects
- Preparing files, projects and packages ready for translation
- Creating and managing CAT tools
- Conducing QA checks on completed projects prior to delivery
- Manage timings and costs on each project
Using your project management experience, you will be accustomed to managing project profit margins and be able to work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience using CAT tools, you will have good negotiation and time management skills along with excellent communication skills. Knowledge of a foreign language is desirable, however not essential for this role.
In return the company offers a competitive salary. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working