Reference: 06833 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 August 2017
Our client, a leading language services provider is seeking a Project Manager to join one of their specialist translation divisions on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing translation orders.
- Project managing translation projects
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders
- Responding to technical and linguistic queries
- Ad hoc duties associated with the finishing and dispatch of the project
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent career experience) and be confident in a client facing environment. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to be manage multiple priorities at any one time. In addition to English, the ability to speak French, Spanish or German would be advantageous, however not essential for this hire.
In return, our client is offering a competitive rate of pay, full training and an extensive list of company benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV to use via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products