Reference: 06608 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 March 2017
Our client, an established language services provider based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Working in small and friendly team the successful candidate will be responsible for working on multiple projects simultaneously and overseeing the project from beginning to end ensuring deadlines are met.
Tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing estimates and quotes for clients
- Selecting the most appropriate translator and negotiating best prices
- Booking freelance translators then fully briefing them on projects
- Preparing files, projects and packages ready for translation
- Creating and managing CAT tools
Using your project management experience you will be able to manage multiple priorities at any one time, you will be a team player and possess excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience using CAT tools, you will have good negotiation and time management skills. Knowledge of a foreign language is desirable, however not essential for this particular hire.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and range of benefits. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global, market-leading manufacturer
- Multilingual, friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic benefits
- Annual reviews and Personal Development Plans