Reference: 08286 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 May 2019
Our client a leading language services provider is seeking a Translation Editing Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images in different languages
- Editing translations in a variety of software packages including Word, Excel and CAT tools.
- On weekly basis you will be responsible for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Ensuring timely dispatch of the translation to the client via various methods.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, sound spelling and word processing skills. DTP skills would be seen as an advantage, however not essential. In return the company is offering full training, a competitive salary, benefits package and encourage progression within their business.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
- Established company
- Role can be worked from home (in the UK) or office based
- Training provided
- Competitive salary
£30,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working