Reference: 07456 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 November 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 November 2018
Our client a leading language services provider is seeking a Translation Editing Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images in different languages, which have numerous layout guidelines and client specific requests to follow
- Editing translations in a variety of software packages including Word, Excel and CAT tools.
- On weekly basis you will be responsible for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Ensuring timely dispatch of the translation to the client via various methods.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, sound spelling and word processing skills. DTP skills would be seen as an advantage, however not essential. In return the company is offering full training, a competitive salary, benefits package and encourage progression within their business.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,250 + Benefits
- Well established company
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,750 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment