Reference: 07456 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 November 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 November 2018
Our client a leading language services provider is seeking a Translation Editing Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images in different languages, which have numerous layout guidelines and client specific requests to follow
- Editing translations in a variety of software packages including Word, Excel and CAT tools.
- On weekly basis you will be responsible for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Ensuring timely dispatch of the translation to the client via various methods.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, sound spelling and word processing skills. DTP skills would be seen as an advantage, however not essential. In return the company is offering full training, a competitive salary, benefits package and encourage progression within their business.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£30,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working