Reference: 09272 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 August 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 August 2021
A well-established language services provider is seeking a Translation Editing & Dispatch Assistant to join the team on a permanent, full time basis. Full training will be provided. The salary is £19,750 plus benefits.
Working within a team environment, you will be responsible for overseeing translation orders from document preparation and editing through to dispatch.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- On weekly basis you will be responsible for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images in different languages
- Editing translations in a variety of software packages including Word, Excel and image editing software
- Ensuring timely dispatch of the translation to the client via various methods
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to “A Level” standard in Spanish (or equivalent career experience). You will have excellent IT skills (MS Office knowledge is essential); an interest in word processing would be desirable as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits. For further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Prior experience in a scientific and engineering fields required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£30,000 to £35,000
- Highly respected consultancy
- A close-knit team and a collaborative working environment
- Providing PA support to the CEO of the company