Reference: 08091 Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Graduate level position in the translation industry, full training provided. Starting salary of £21,000 + benefits. Excellent opportunity to join a leading services provider based on the outskirts of Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with the translation order at administration level working closely with a portfolio of clients, you will be the main point of contact for any queries which may arise and liaise with the in-house/freelance translators throughout the process. The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to degree level (or equivalent career experience) and be confident in a client facing environment. In addition to English you will speak French and/or German. The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational and time management skills along with strong written and oral communication skills. You will have sound IT skills and work well as part of a team. In return our client is offering full training, a competitive rate of pay and an attractive range of benefits. Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to high volumes of applications for this particular opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Suitable for a quality & compliance specialist who's driven to progress their career in a dynamic, modern environment
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector