This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading services provider based on the outskirts of Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire. Full training will be provided and the starting salary is £23,750 + benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the translation process ensuring deadlines and requirements are met.
Other duties will include:
- Interpreting client’s requirements to ensure orders are accurate
- Preparing orders and filling all necessary paperwork to clients
- Resolving any issues or queries that may arise during the process
- Working with internal departments to ensure excellent customer service throughout the translation process
- Providing invoicing instructions to the relevant team for completed work
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have previous administrative experience. In addition to excellent English language skills, any additional language skills would be advantageous for this particular hire.
The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational and time management skills along with strong written and oral communication skills. You will have sound IT skills and work well as part of a team.
In return our client is offering full training, a competitive rate of pay and an attractive range of benefits. Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.