Reference: 06920 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 October 2017
An established language services provider based in Buckinghamshire is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to take overall responsibility for the company’s quality management.
As a Quality Manager you will manage a small team and oversee the company’s quality-related activities, which will include the development and implementation of new quality strategies and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 quality registrations (including transition to 9001:2015)
- Developing new quality initiatives
- Leading process improvement projects
- Implementing and raising awareness of quality strategy
- Undertaking statistical analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Reviewing and implementing language industry quality metrics
- Overseeing quality strategy for international offices
- Managing and updating quality documentation
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Lead Auditor with a proven track record in a senior quality management role. You will have experience in global operations with experience of the language service industry highly advantageous.
In return, the company offer a competitive salary, a list of company benefits along with a dynamic and highly professional and friendly working environment.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,500 + Benefits
Full training provided
- Starting salary of £23,500 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
£23,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
Negotiable + Benefits
- Newly created position
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes