Reference: 07560 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 January 2019
Our client is a leading provider of language services and is currently recruiting for a Translation Technology Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will work in a busy department who are responsible for overseeing the use of language technology in the translation process and will provide support and advice to the translators and production team. Tasks will include, but will not be limited to: preparing files ready for translation, receiving files to be translated and conducting screen checks of translations.
You will be IT savvy and be keen to work with new technologies. This is a busy role working in a fast paced environment.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Prior experience in a scientific and engineering fields required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£30,000 to £35,000
- Highly respected consultancy
- A close-knit team and a collaborative working environment
- Providing PA support to the CEO of the company