Reference: 07560 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 January 2019
Our client is a leading provider of language services and is currently recruiting for a Translation Technology Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will work in a busy department who are responsible for overseeing the use of language technology in the translation process and will provide support and advice to the translators and production team. Tasks will include, but will not be limited to: preparing files ready for translation, receiving files to be translated and conducting screen checks of translations.
You will be IT savvy and be keen to work with new technologies. This is a busy role working in a fast paced environment.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£30,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working