Reference: 06930 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 October 2017
A well-established language services provider is recruiting for a Translation Finishing & Dispatch Clerk to work as part of their production team on a permanent basis.
Working within a team environment you will be responsible proofreading corrected translations, inserting diagrams and tables, etc., as well as preparing certificates ready for dispatch.
The successful candidate will speak German to an advanced level and you will have sound keyboard skills. An interest in word processing would be desirable as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will ideally have a full driving licence and their own means of transport. This is a full time role and the working hours are 10am - 6.30pm Monday-Friday.
In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits. For further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£35,000 to £45,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working