Reference: 09290 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 September 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 September 2021
A well-established language services provider is seeking a Translation Administrator to join the team on a permanent, full time basis. Full training will be provided. The salary is £20,750 plus benefits.
Working within a team environment, you will be responsible for supporting a variety of translation administrative and project management tasks.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Generating translation project documentation and records within the in-house system
- Ensuring client satisfaction by cross referencing invoices and documents against requirements before release
- Working in conjunction with various other departments to update and maintain records
- Organising and maintaining department document storage
The successful candidate will ideally have previous administrative experience and excellent IT skills (MS Office knowledge is essential). In addition, will have an outstanding eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits. For further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment