Reference: 08511 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 October 2019
An Administrator is required to work for a leading company in their field. Full training will be provided; you will work in modern offices and as part of a friendly team.
This is a newly created position working in one of their specialist departments, alongside an established team.
The successful Administrator’s role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining records and price lists in the in-house system
- Working in conjunction with various other departments to update and maintain records
- Organising/maintaining client correspondence in relation their requirements
- Organising and maintaining department document storage.
The successful candidate will ideally have administrative experience, you will possess excellent communication skills and be IT literate.
In return the company is offering training, a starting salary of £20,500 (pro rata for part time) and a range of company benefits too.
To apply or for more information please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,250 + Benefits
- Well established company
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,750 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment