Reference: 07534 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 January 2019
Administrative Assistant required to work for a leading company in their field. Full training will be provided; you will work in modern offices and as part of a team.
This position will involve predominantly working in one of their specialist translation divisions, supporting their existing team with a range of administrative and project management duties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Generating project-specific documentation
- Maintaining records
- Carrying out final quality control of documents before dispatch to the client
- Ad hoc duties to support the operations team
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent experience), you will be an excellent team player and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
In return the company is offering training, a starting salary of £20,500 and a list of company benefits to include 22 days holiday (rising with service), private medical insurance and free shuttle bus from the train station to the office.
To apply or for more information please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,250 + Benefits
- Well established company
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,750 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment