Reference: 06735 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 June 2017
Administrative Assistant required to work for a leading company in their field. Full training will be provided; you will work in modern offices and as part of a team.
This position will involve working in one of their specialist translation divisions, supporting their existing team with a range of administrative and project management duties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting with cost estimates
- Liaising and placing jobs with translators and linguists
- Maintaining records/filing
- Preparing documents ready for certification and dispatch
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent experience), you will be an excellent team player and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
In return the company is offering training, a starting salary of £17,300 and a list of company benefits to include 22 days holiday (rising with service), private medical insurance and free shuttle bus from the train station to the office.
To apply or for more information please contact Park Street People on 01753 830 706 or submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Busy fast paced office
- Professional team
- Town centre location