Reference: 09249 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 18 August 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 18 August 2021
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Training Operations Team Leader to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Working within the Operations department you will lead the daily training programs and support the Training team by providing effective leadership.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshops both online and in person
- Improve the training services provided whenever possible whilst resolving any issues that may arise
- Ensure training programs are in line with company’s revenue targets
- Continually assess and enhance customer service processes across the team
- Manage workshops contracts and budgets and tracking these accurately
- Provide support to a small team on all duties, including coaching on correct procedures and developing their skills and knowledge in their roles
The ideal candidate will have previous training delivery or event management experience within a commercial office environment. You will have strong working understanding of sales ordering processes and be an excellent team player.
The role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply